Governance and Working Groups
The PGRN governing structure has rotating leadership, which works along with the Steering Committee.
- 2013-2015: Chair, Rachel Tyndale; Vice-Chair: Mary Relling
- 2010-2012: Chair, Dan Roden; Vice-Chair: Rachel Tyndale
- 2010-2015: Coordinating Committee - Dan Roden, Rachel Tyndale, Mary Relling, Alan Shuldiner, Ken Thummel, Robert Plenge
- 2010-2015: Steering Committee - comprised of all principal investigators and NIH staff
The PGRN utilizes standing committees and interest-based working groups.
- Steering Committee – contact Rochelle Long
- Coordinating Committee – contact Rachel Tyndale
- Systems Biology Working Group – contact Scott Weiss
- Publications Subcommittee – contact Liewei Wang
- CNS Working Group – contact John Kelsoe
- Cardiovascular-Pulmonary Working Group – contact Julie Johnson